Fray Check will not discolor or stain most fabrics. Always test on an inconspicuous seam to be sure.
1. Place a piece of cardboard between area being treated and other fabric layers.
2. Unscrew blue cap and puncture tip with fine pin.
3. Gently squeeze bottle and apply very small amount of Fray Check.
4. Allow to dry for 15-30 minutes.
5. Always keep cap on Fray Check bottle when not in use.
To remove unwanted spots of Fray Check treat with rubbing alcohol. Test in an area to be sure there is no color change or ring formation.